Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What's worse than flagging down a Toyota Crown

As you know, in one of my posting in March 08, me and my group of friends hated the Toyota Crown and would go to great length to not take a Crown Cab for reasons that you can refer to my previous post.

So, what could be worse than taking a crown cab?

My answer came when I flagged this:


The Nissan Cedric

It is as old as the Crown and being a Nissan (no offence to nissan fans), some of the aspects are not as good as a Toyota.

Basically, to sum up, as comparison:
Engine is noisier and lounder and coarser than the Toyota
Ride is not as good as a Crown
Interior feels like it is older / falling apart faster than a Toyota
In fact, everything feels sub-standard as compared to a Crown

It feels like a car from the pre-historial age.

Now if left with no choice, I would take a crown but if left with no choice, I would not even take a Cedric. You know what I did, I went to take a bus. At least, the ride was more comfortable.

No comments: